- Heirloom seed bank with 34 strains of common and hard to find herb and vegetable seeds specifically assorted for North-East United States gardeners.
- 100% Heirloom seeds, 100% USA Origins, 100% Non-GMO, Seed to Seed ready 100% Non-Hybrid seeds so each plant can provide more viable seeds for later use.
- Seed list with germination rates, test dates, seed counts, and origins are included to help plan for a successful garden with a tailored assortment of premium seed stock.
- Recloseable seed packs in a sealed, moisture proof, Mylar pouch with desiccant. Ideal for long-term storage, or planting this season.
- Limited 2018 - 2019 batches are in stock now. The perfect gift for casual or avid gardeners in your life!
The Heirloom NE Herb and Vegetable Collection by Heirloom Futures offers seeds specifically assorted for gardeners in the North East United States with favorites like Rutgers Tomatoes, Italian Basil, Eggplant, Oregano, Mint, and more in a useful quantity. A great gift for loved ones, gardening enthusiasts, cooks, and North Eastern gardeners.
Asparagus (Mary Washington)-40,
Basil (Italian Broad Leaf)-600,
Broccoli (Waltham 29)-300,
Brussels Sprouts (Long Island)-300,
Bush Beans (Contender)-25,
Cabbage (Golden Acre)-300,
Cabbage (Red Rock Mammoth)-400,
Cherry Tomato (Large Red Cherry)-300,
Cilantro (Slow Bolt)-85,
Cucumber (Pickling Boston)-75,
Eggplant (Black Beauty)-300,
Green Beans (Provider)-25,
Lettuce (Black Seeded Simpson)- 1500,
Lettuce (Ruby Red)-1500,
Parsley (Triple Moss Curled)-450,
Parsnip (Harris Model)-150,
Peas (Green Arrow)-30,
Pumpkin (Small Sugar)-25,
Radish (Cherry Belle)-120,
Scallions (Green Bunching)-300,
Squash (Straight Neck)-25,
Turnip (White Globe Purple)-500,
Watermelon (Sugar Baby)-50,
Zucchini (Black Beauty)-25
Start planning your garden with viable seeds packaged in a useful quantity. USA made seed collections by Heirloom Futures include 100% Non-GMO seeds individually packed in releasable bags with desiccant making them ideal for long term storage or starting your garden today. Includes Seed list with germination rates, test dates, seed counts, and origin; specific seed planting instructions are not included.